You may want to find some simple tips for your weight loss plan ,so you need a simple and effective diet program for weight loss, it should include a nutritious meal plan along with a simple and easy exercise. The following are some effective weight lossdiet tips that will help you:
1. You must avoid high sugar, calories, fat and junk food. It is best to avoid fatty and processed foods such as ice cream, chocolates, pizzas, burgers, fries and chips because they are rich in calories. These foods have no nutritional benefits and are not good for your health. It would be better to change this type of fatty and sugary products to safe and nutritious items that are low in calories.
2. Eating small amounts at regular intervals. It is very effective consumption of foods in small amounts at regular intervals, rather than having large meals 2-3 times a day. This not only burns fat bonus, but also helps in digestion, reduces anxiety and increases metabolic rate.
3. Drink plenty of water a day. Water is an essential factor in any diet. Not only replenishes the body but also helps in achieving weight loss. It allows the body to eliminate toxins and directly submit the excess fat in the body. It is recommended to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day will help you achieve the desired results.
4. Exercise regularly everyday. This is necessary to lose weight and improve overall health. Besides weight loss, regular and easy workouts to help build strength and endurance, increase flexibility of the body, develop a good mood and reduce tension and stress. Exercise is the key to success losing weight .
5. Take sufficient of sleep. Sleep, but without effort, is an important aspect of a weight loss plan. It is believed that sleep deprivation increases levels of hunger greatly, resulting in overeating. It is necessary to sleep for 8 hours a day, which helps maintain a good balance between the level of leptons and helps you lose weight.
6. Use specific nutritional supplements. There are many nutritional supplements available in health food stores that help you lose weight. These supplements also tend to avoid life-threatening disease and premature aging. It is, however, consult a physician before using any of these supplements.
The development of a simple weight loss diet plan requires planning and an active lifestyle to lose excess body fat and maintain a healthy and fit. If you have a good lifestyle, you’ll avoide fat body easily. So keep a good and healthy lifestyle!
If you have trouble gaining weight and building muscle and you can't seem to gain a pound no matter how much food you eat... how long you train in the gym and lift weights... Or what kind of supplements you take... Then this site is for YOU!
This site is for...
Hardgainers who struggle to put on even a pound of muscle
- Ectomorphs who weren't born with muscle-friendly genes
- Skinny guys who want to gain muscle as fast as possible
I've gathered weight training and dieting knowledge from various sources like books, websites, weight gain programs, etc, and I managed to gain over 63 pounds! I took what I've learned and put my
Metabolism is ultimately a collection of chemical reactions that takes place in the body's cells converting the fuel in the food we eat into the energy needed to power everything we do, from moving to thinking to growing. In fact, thousands of metabolic reactions happen at the same time - all regulated by the body - to keep our cells healthy and working.
There are two processes, or rather, two interactive channels by which metabolism runs.
These are governed by your Hormonal and Nervous systems. Interestingly, they work together like a team complimenting very single cellular action in your body.
Trying to determine your caloric need for the day? Your body's metabolic rate (or total energy expenditure) is the one that says it all - you are what you eat, how you move, how much you rest and how well all cells and tissues are able to recuperate. Energy expenditure is continuous, but the rate varies throughout the day. The lowest rate of energy expenditure is usually in the early morning.
The complexity of metabolism can be divided into three components:
1. Basal metabolic rate
(BMR) - is the amount of kilojoules burned at rest and contributes 50-80% of your energy used. The BMR refers to the amount of energy your body needs to maintain itself. This accounts for 50-80% of your total energy use. Total lean mass, especially muscle mass, is largely responsible for the BMR. So, anything that reduces lean mass will reduce BMR. That's why it's important to preserve muscle mass when you try to lose weight, since the BMR accounts for so much of the energy we use. An average male may have a BMR of around 7,100kJ per day, while an average female may have a BMR of around 5,900kJ per day.
2. Energy used during physical activity -
this is the amount of kilojoules burned during movement and physical activity. The energy expenditure of the muscles makes up only 20% or so of the total energy expenditure at rest but, during strenuous exercise, the rate of energy expenditure of the muscles may go up 50-fold or more. Since energy used during exercise is the only form of energy expenditure that you have any control over, take advantage of
this phenomenon and start moving more!
3.Thermic effect of food
- this is the energy you use to eat, digest and metabolize food. Regardless of what you thought before, eating actually raises your metabolism. No wonder diet-obsessed meal-skippers burn less calories AND
have no energy to move. After each meal, the metabolic rise occurs soon after you start eating and peaks two to three hours later. It can range between 2-3% and up to 25-30%, depending on the size of the meal and the types of foods eaten. Fats raise the BMR by 4%, carbohydrates by 6% and proteins by up to 30%! Hot spicy foods can also have a significant thermic effect.
1. Many so-called "health foods" are actually cleverly disguised junk foods that can actually stimulate you to gain more belly fat... yet the diet food marketing industry continues to lie to you so they can maximize their profits.
2. Ab exercises such as crunches, sit-ups, and ab machines are actually the LEAST effective method of getting flat six pack abs. We'll explore what types of exercises REALLY work in a minute.
3. Boring repetitive cardio exercise routines are NOT the best way to lose body fat and uncover those six pack abs. I'll tell you the exact types of unique workouts that produce 10x better results below.
4. You DON'T need to waste your money on expensive "extreme fat burner" pills or other bogus supplements. I'll show you how to use the power of natural foods in more detail below.
Before we get to #5, if you didn't do it already, make sure not to miss out on this free report with tons of fat loss tips today...
Time posted at: 0625
#1. The Wedged-Arm Push-Up
So I call this one the Wedged-Arm Push-Up...you'll need a power rack to do it with because you're going to be bracing your forearms into the uprights of the rack. I found it to really minimize tricep involvement in the push-up exercise and force the VAST majority of the tension onto the pecs (which is what most people are looking for from push-ups!).The uprights of the rack stop the arms from moving in or out during the push-up and the majority of the action then comes at the shoulder (where the pecs attach). I was AMAZED at how well this forced the tension onto the pecs and took it off the triceps! Check it out here (It's on YouTube - feel free to subscribe to my channel on there, too! I post a lot of great exercises regularly there that I don't post in the newsletter here).
#2. 15 Minutes of Training Without Setting the Dumbell Down
If you've had a look at that One Dumbell Circuit that I've mentioned a couple of times in the last few days, you might have read that you can also do this one without ever setting the dumbell on the ground. Well, I've just posted a video of THAT on my Facebook page. I didn't show the whole 15 minutes...just one round through the 3 exercise cycle at the beginning and one at the end to give you an idea of how I managed it. This training was BRUTAL. Loved it. All it took was 15 minutes and I hit every single bodypart, using just one dumbell and my metabolism was RAGING for hours. If you're short on time but still want a killer fat-burning workout, TRY THIS. And if you HAVE tried it, post your comments on that page! :)
#3. New Research-Backed Test-Boosting Supplement
This is a new one from my partners at Prograde. I'm a BIG fan of Prograde's stuff - I use it all the time myself. I haven't had a chance to try this one out yet but I know how stringent they are in the formulations...whatever they put in MUST be backed by research or it doesn't go in. If you're a man and you have low "test" (I'm not using the full word, obviously, or email filters will catch it), you're going to have a much harder time gaining muscle and it even keeping it as you get older. This is ABSOLUTELY a supplement worth having a look at.It's got 6 ingredients, ALL backed by research, that can have a big effect on how you look and feel. ALSO, to celebrate the release of this new product, EVERYTHING is 10% at the entire Prograde online store.
73% More lean muscle than whey protein powder
Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series formula was ingeniously formulated to build upon the muscle and strength-building properties of whey protein - making it a truly technologically advanced musclebuilding whey protein formulation!
Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series is mega-dosed with multiple anabolic agents to deliver rapid and dramatic muscle gains for bodybuilders and athletes of all levels. In fact, advanced Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series is now loaded with 25 percent more protein than the pervious version and delivers 11 grams of leucine and 13 grams of additional BCAAs with every maxed-out daily dose! In addition, a key ingredient in Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series features Micro-Diffuse Technology, designed to increase the dissolution of a critical anabolic agent by drastically reducing the size of the particles. Driven by the anabolic muscle building power of SynthePro, and featuring state-of-the-art blends Nitroxen and Insulogen, Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series is truly a scientifically advanced muscle building protein formula.
Scientifically Advanced Musclebuilding Whey Protein Formula!
- Delivers 11 grams of Leucine and 13 grams of Additional BCAAs with Every Maxed-Out Daily Dose
- Gain 143% More Muscle Strength than Using Whey Protein
- Scientifically Shown to Be Dramatically Superior to Whey Protein
Other Ingredients: Cocoa Powder, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Carboxymethylcellulose, Acesulfame-Potassium, Sucralose, Protein Blend (Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate) No Aspartame Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry
Serving:-Add 1 to 2 servings (1 to 2 scoops) of Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series to 4 to 8 oz of cold water or skim milk and mix. For maximum results, consume 2 servings of Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series 3 times daily for 6 weeks.
more info in: www.a1supplements.com
GNC Mega Men vitamin supplements are specifically engineered to provide key nutrients for today's men's health concerns: cardiovascular health, prostate health, vision, energy and more. There are fish and soybean ingredients, so people who are sensitive to these ingredients should consult a doctor before starting this nutritional supplement.
GNC Mega Men Multivitamin contains 50 mg of the B-vitamin complex. The B-vitamin complex includes eight vitamins: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), cyanocobalamin (B12), folic acid and biotin. B-vitamins are important for breaking carbohydrates down into glucose, breaking down fats and proteins, muscle tone (in the stomach and intestines), skin health, hair health, eye health, mouth and dental health, and liver function and health. There are also ingredients that help improve cardiovascular health and that provide your body with antioxidant protection.
Key ingredients for nutritional support include: Saw palmetto and lycopene: beneficial to the health of the prostate gland.
B-vitamins: important for energy production and stress support.
Carotenoids and lutein: ingredients that help support eye health.
Zinc: beneficial to reproductive health.
Copper: helps with the processes involved with cellular energy production.
Chromium: important in the process of normal glucose utilization.
The B-vitamins, particularly B-6, B-12 and folic acid, help sustain normal homocysteine levels. Homocysteine is an amino acid found in the bloodstream that, at high levels, is linked to stroke and various forms of cardiovascular disease. B-vitamins help the body to break down homocysteine so it can get rid of it.
The most common antioxidants are vitamins A, C and E. Selenium is also an antioxidant as is lycopene and lutein. Antioxidants help to clean the body of free radicals, which are the byproducts of oxygen use in every cell we are made of. Free radicals promote diseases like heart disease, cancer and diabetes. Antioxidants are the cleaning agents our bodies need to clear out free radicals and increase our immune response to diseases and germs.
No Added Junk
GNC produces GNC Mega Men vitamins with no added colors or flavors. It is also gluten, wheat, dairy, and yeast free, so person with sensitivities to these ingredients can use Mega Men supplements without
Branched-chain amino acids are essential nutrients that the body obtains from proteins found in food, especially meat, dairy products, and legumes. They include leucine, isoleucine, and valine. “Branched-chain” refers to the chemical structure of these amino acids. People use branched-chain amino acids for medicine.
Branched-chain amino acids are used to treat amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, Lou Gehrig's disease), brain conditions due to liver disease (chronic hepatic encephalopathy, latent hepatic encephalopathy), a movement disorder called tardive dyskinesia, a genetic disease called McArdle's disease, a disease called spinocerebellar degeneration, and poor appetite in elderly kidney failure patients and cancer patients. Branched-chain amino acids are also used to help slow muscle wasting in people who are confined to bed.
Some people use branched-chain amino acids to prevent fatigue and improve concentration.
Athletes use branched-chain amino acids to improve exercise performance and reduce protein and muscle breakdown during intense exercise.
Healthcare providers give branched-chain amino acids intravenously (by IV) for sudden brain swelling due to liver disease (acute hepatic encephalopathy) and also when the body has been under extreme stress, for example after serious injury or widespread infection.
How does it work?
Branched-chain amino acids stimulate the building of protein in muscle and possibly reduce muscle breakdown. Branched-chain amino acids seem to prevent faulty message transmission in the brain cells of people with advanced liver disease, mania, tardive dyskinesia, and anorexia.
- Improving muscle control and mental function in people with advanced liver disease (latent hepatic encephalopathy).
- Reducing muscle breakdown during exercise.
- Decreasing symptoms associated with mania.
- Reducing movements associated with tardive dyskinesia, a disorder associated with the use of antipsychotic medications.
- Reducing loss of appetite and improving nutrition in elderly patients on hemodialysis.
Today's workout - Maximum Growth (19072011 Tuesday)
Chest - Bench Press Barbell (4 set) last set force
- Flat Dumbbell flye (4 set) last set force
Shoulders - Dumbbell Side Raise (4 set)
Triceps - Lying Triceps Extention (EZ Curl Bar or Barbell) (4 set each 2 set drop)
Biceps- Single-Arm Dumbell Curl (6 set each 2 set drop)
Abs - Floor Cruches (3 set)
- Leg Raise (3 set)
Trow your question here, we can share all about fitness and body building. Experts are most welcome. :)